Current discounts: Great discounts waiting for you in your shopping cart.
Just add the goods to your shopping cart, and discounts will be immediately deducted from the purchase price.
To view current discounts click here.
Welding curtains are designed for use in workplaces where bystanders must be protected against the hazardous radiation emitted during welding work. They provide protection against dangerous Blue Light and Ultra Violet (UV) rays. In case of prolonged exposure these rays can cause actinic conjunctivitis and even cataracts. All our welding curtains comply with ISO EN 25980, the European standard. Our welding curtains also have a standard width of 140 cm (4´ 7.1"), are provided with a 5 cm (2") seam on horizontal edges, 7 suspension eyelets at one 140 cm (4´ 7.1") side and snap-fasteners on both height sides. Thickness 0,40 mm (0.016").
- Approved in accordance with ISO EN 25980
- Welding shade DIN 6
- Standard width 140 cm (4´ 7.1")
- Seamed on horizontal edges
- 7 eyelets on one side measuring 140cm (4´ 7.1")
- Snap-fasteners on both vertical sides
- Can be supplied incl. 7 steel suspension rings
Welding curtain - PEVECA Bronze
- Brand: PEVECA
- Product Code: C-0000-00-00-00-132
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 24.60EUR