PVC curtains - help with form type 1
Step by step when ordering PVC strip curtains or when just pricing PVC strip curtains
Enter the width and height of the curtain.
Enter the dimensions in millimeters, without spaces, without specifying the units. For example, enter 2m width in the form "2000" and not "2,000mm".
Total height of the curtain = lenght of strips + hook on plates (2cm) + hook on tracks (2cm)
If you set 2000mm = the lenght of strips are going to be 1960mm + 20mm + 20mm
Keep in mind that the strips should end 20-40cm over the floor! It means that if you are going to fix the PVC strips in 2m height, the height of a curtain should be set between 1600mm-1800mm.
Real width of the curtain - can be little different from the width you entered +-2cm. It is caused by the geometric allocation of hooks on hook on track system.
You can contact us to calculate the possible real widths that the hook on track system allows or you can figure out the real width yourself by using a simple formula. Click here for further informations.
Select the type of hardware you want. The galvanized hanging system is cheaper and suitable for industrial applications, the stainless steel is more aesthetic and more durable in wet or acidic environment. If you want to order only strips without hardware (eg if you made it by yourself), choose "without".
Choose the method of mounting.
Choose the colour of marker strips.
If you also want to slide the welding strip curtain choose from our sliding track systems
When ordering the sliding systems, consider that they must be mounted horizontally.
We offer them online only galvanized. For stainless steel price contact our costumer service.
1) 2) 3)
Curtains sliding out of the opening - If you have enough space next to the opening, choose one of the first three alternatives.
4) 5) 6)
Curtains sliding inside the opening - If you do not have enough space next to the openings or you want to move the curtains only inside the opening, choose one of the last four options (3-6).
1) When the curtain is sliding to one side out of the opening (in one rail), you need to have as much space as the curtain width next to the opening.
2) When the curtain is bi-parting, sliding in two sides, the curtain is divided into two parts, half shifted to the left and half to the right side of the opening (in one rail). Please note that on both sides you will need as much clearance as half of the curtain width.
3) If half of the curtain is sliding and half static, there are two options for mounting the movable part.
- If you want to slide the curtain out of the opening, note that you will need as much clearance next to the opening as half of the curtain width.
- If you want to slide the movable part of the curtain in front of the fixed part, you do not need to have a free space next to the opening as the curtain is sliding just inside the opening. The curtain is still sliding in one rail.
ATTENTION! With this option, if you enter f.e. a 2000mm curtain width, you will get a 1000mm wide sliding track system.
4) If you want both curtain halves to slide inside the opening (as roller shutter door cabinet), choose the fourth alternative. With this option, both halves move in their own rail (in two parallel rails) anywhere along the width of the opening. Eg: With this design, you can release once the first half of the hole, then the second half of the hole.
5) If you select the harmonica type sliding track system with one-sided sliding, when opened the curtain is folded into one side of the opening, covering up to 15% of the opening. It is recommended to mount up to 3m in height and 3m in width. This alternative is extremely sensitive to horizontal mounting.
6) If you select the harmonica type sliding track system with two-sided sliding, when opened the curtain is folded into two sides of the opening, covering up to 15% of the opening. It is recommended to mount up to 3m in height and 6m in width. This alternative is extremely sensitive to horizontal mounting.
The harmonica type sliding track systems are available in the following widths. The difference between the width of different sections and the width of the opening is filled with PVC strips fixed static. Each section consists of two PVC strips.
2 sections - 1080 mm
3 sections - 1600 mm
4 sections - 2120 mm
5 sections - 2640 mm
6 sections - 3160 mm
7 sections - 3680 mm
8 sections - 4200 mm
9 sections - 4720 mm
10 sections - 5240 mm
11 sections - 5760 mm
For example, if you are asking for a welding PVC strip curtain for 2900mm width opening, the harmonica will consist of five sections (ten strips=2640mm width), and one strip will be added and fixed static. In the opened position, it is going to free up approx. 2900mm - 300mm - 15% * 2640mm = 2900mm - 300mm - 396mm = 2204mm width space.