Personal data and their protection
1. The Parties agree that the buyer in the event that a person is obliged to notify the seller in the order their name, permanent address, including zip code, telephone number and email address.
2. The Parties agree that the buyer in the event that a legal entity is obliged to notify the seller in the order its name, address, including zip code, identification number, telephone number and email address.
3. The buyer may at any time review and change the personal data provided, as well as to cancel their registration by logging into e-commerce website.
4. Seller hereby notifies the buyer that under provision. § 10 para. 3 point. b) of Act no. 122/2013 Z.z. on the protection of personal data and amending certain laws, as amended (the "Znoot") vendor as the operator is in the process of concluding the purchase agreement to process personal data of the buyer without his consent as the person concerned, since the processing of personal data by the purchaser will be carried out by the seller at pre-contractual relationship with the buyer and the buyer's processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of the sales contract in which the buyer acts as one of the parties.
5. Buyers can select the checkbox before sending orders to consent under provision. § 11 paragraph. 1 of the Act, that the seller and keep the processed personal data, in particular those mentioned above and / or are necessary for the seller regarding the transmission of information about new products, discounts and promotions to the goods and process them in all of their information systems concerning the transmission of information about new products, discounts and promotions to the goods.
6. Seller agrees that the personal data of the buyer handled and treated in accordance with the applicable laws of the Slovak Republic.
7. Seller declares that, in accordance with sec. § 6 ods. 2 font. c) Znoot personal information is obtained solely for the purpose stated in these business conditions and complaints.
8. Seller declares that, in accordance with sec. § 6 ods. 2 font. e) Znoot will collect personal data for purposes other than those referred to these business and complaint conditions separately and ensure that personal data are processed and used only in a manner that corresponds to the purpose for which it was collected and that they will not gather personal information obtained for other purposes.
9. The buyer gives the seller consent in accordance with paragraph 9.5 of these complaints and conditions of fixed-term contracts to fulfill the purpose of processing the personal data of the buyer. The seller after the fulfillment of the purpose of processing shall immediately ensure destruction of personal data of the buyer. Consent to the processing of personal data by the buyer can withdraw at any time in writing. The consent shall expire within one month from receipt of the appeal consent of the buyer to the seller.
10. Buyers will be asked before sending an order to check the box before sending an order confirming that the seller it with sufficient, clear and unmistakable way, said:
a) its identification data referred to in Art. 1. these trade complaints and conditions
b) identification data of third parties, which is the company that will deliver the ordered goods to the buyer so that these data are listed in the acceptance,
c) the purpose of processing personal data which is this contract between the seller and the buyer,
d) It will process the personal data of the buyer in the range name, permanent address, including zip code, telephone number and email address if the purchaser is a natural person and to the extent the business name, address, including zip code, identification number, telephone number and email address if the buyer is a legal person,
e) that the required personal information, the buyer is obliged to provide,
11. Seller declares that it will process personal data in compliance with good morals and will act in a manner that does not Znoot or other generally binding legal regulations or their not circumvented. Seller declares that the data subject's consent will not enforce nor conditional with a threat of rejecting the contractual relation, service, goods or duty of the seller.
12. The buyer has the right, upon written request require the vendor to
a) confirm whether or not personal data concerning him are processed,
b) the purpose of processing personal data
c) a generally intelligible form about processing of their personal data in the information system and its status within the range:
i) identification of the seller and the seller representative, if appointed,
ii) the identification of the intermediary; This does not apply if the seller in obtaining personal data not proceed under § 8 Znoot,
d) a generally intelligible form accurate information about the source from which it got its personal data processing,
e) a generally intelligible form depreciation of personal data which are subject to processing,
f) additional information which is in the light of all the circumstances and conditions of the processing of personal data necessary for the buyer to guarantee the rights and legitimate interests in the particular range
i) advice on voluntariness or to provide the requested personal data; if the seller obtains the personal data of the buyer with the consent of the buyer according to § 11 Znoot notify its also time for the consent, and if the buyer's obligation to provide personal data results from directly enforceable legally binding act of the European Union, an international treaty binding the Slovak Republic, or the law , the seller shall notify the purchaser of the legal basis that it imposes this duty and shall notify it of the consequences of refusing to provide personal information,
ii) information on third parties, if it is expected or clear that their personal data will be provided.
iii) the range of beneficiaries, if it is expected or clear that their personal data will be made available;
iv) it is published, if personal data are to be disclosed,
in) third countries, it is expected or it is obvious that in these countries to carry out the transfer of personal data
g) corrections of incorrect, incomplete or outdated personal data which are subject to processing,
h) destruction of his personal data, if the fulfillment of the purpose of their processing; if the subject of official documents containing personal data may request a refund,
i) destruction of his personal data subject to processing in case of a breach Znoot or other applicable laws, SR.
13. The buyer on the basis of a free written request shall be entitled to object to the seller:
a) the processing of his personal data, which implies that they are or will be processed for direct marketing purposes without his consent and request their disposal,
b) the use of personal data contained in § 10 para. 3 point. d) for the purposes of direct marketing in the postal system, or
c) the provision of personal data referred to in § 10 para. 3 point. d) for direct marketing purposes.
14. The buyer on the basis of a free written request from the seller has the right to object to the processing of personal data in cases pursuant to § 10 para. 3 point. a), e), f) or g) Znoot saying legitimate reasons or by submitting evidence of infringement of his rights and legitimate interests that are or may be in a particular case such processing of personal data is damaged; Unless prevented by legal reasons and it is established that the opposition is entitled to the buyer, the seller is obliged to personal data processing which the buyer claimed, without undue delay, block and destroyed as soon as circumstances permit.
15. Buyer upon written request or in person if the matter is urgent, also has the right to the Seller at any time to object and refuse to submit to the decision of the seller, which should be for him to produce legal effects or significantly affect, if a decision is made solely on the basis of automatic processing of his personal data. The buyer has the right to ask the seller for a review of a decision issued by a method other than the automatic processing, whereas the seller is obliged to meet the buyer's request, so that the decisive role in reviewing a decision will have an authorized person; on how to investigation and results of the seller informs the buyer within the time limit under paragraph. 9.18. hereof. The buyer does not have this right only if so provided by a special law, which are governed by measures to ensure the legitimate interests of the buyer, or if within the pre-contractual relations or during the existence of the contractual relationship the seller issued a decision which meets the requirements of the buyer, or if the seller under Treaty, adopt other appropriate measures to ensure that the legitimate interests of the buyer.
16. If the buyer exercises his right in writing and the content of the application that exercises its right, the application is deemed to be filed under this Act; an application submitted by e-mail or fax delivered to the buyer in writing within three days from the date of dispatch.
17. The buyer suspects that his personal data are processed without authorization may file a notice office has privacy. If the buyer does not have legal capacity in full, their rights may be exercised by his legal representative.
18. The seller is obliged to comply with a request in writing to the purchaser under this Article. these business conditions and complaints, respectively. meet the requirements of the buyer by Znoot and writing it at the latest within 30 days of receipt of the application or request.
19. Limiting the rights of the purchaser pursuant to § 28 paragraph. 2 Znoot Seller shall immediately notify the person concerned and the office has privacy.
20. Seller hereby announces the buyer, in accordance with sec. § 15. 1 point. e) Sections 3 and 4 Znoot the processing of personal data of the buyer, it is assumed that the buyer's personal information will be provided and made available to the following third parties, respectively. circle of recipients:
GLS General Logistics Systems Slovakia s.r.o.